• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened with the old export presets including social media?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all experts!

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro ver 15.4.1. Since sometime this summer, I no longer have the old presets, including social media (I had to make a clean reinstallation of med MacBook Pro, 2019). See attached print screen. Is it only me, or has Adobe changed/updated the preset options recently? If it's only me, how do I get the old presets back?

I'm greatful for any response

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go to the H.264 format list, you'll still see some socials listed there. The QuickTime list was purged of them.

Realistically, the vast majority of the social presets were simply other presets renamed. YouTube/Vimeo etc mostly all had the same settings. So rather than have a list with Facebook 720p which is identical to the Twitter 720 identical to the ... you get it ... they simply have export presets for the framesize/compression now in the QuickTime list.

And if you like, it's very easy to make your own presets.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines