• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Eraldicon?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have two computers that are almost identical as they were loaded from the same image. However, one get's more use and it has developed a software problem. While troubleshooting that computer, I noticed that the computer with a problem doesn't have the normal About Premiere. Instead, it has this:

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 11.06.20 PM.png

I suspect that Eraldicon is the code name for Premiere version 13 as you can see the word in the About Premiere which hasn't had much use:

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 11.28.18 PM.png

Can anyone confirm what Eraldicon is?

Any idea why one computer would show such an Easter Egg while another shows the generic About message?

Rob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get the Eraldicon graphic by holding down the CMD key on the Mac and clicking "About." And mine shows it in the title under "About," as well.

It got me thinking to try it on other products, too. I've found a few fun splash screens and Easter eggs that way. Thanks for the adventure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our lessor used computer will not bring up the graphic, no matter what keys are held down. The more used computer brings up the graphic without any keys held down.  Strange...

Glad to know it's not just our one computer with problems.  Thanks for the confirmation, bucksommerkamp!

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the lesser used computer not bringing up the Easter Egg graphic; it could be that the version of the Premiere Pro on the computer doesn't have a code name hence, it comes without an Easter Egg.

Adobe Premiere Pro - Wikipedia has a table showing all Premiere Pro versions, release dates, and some other basic information about each version. It also includes a column for the code names, and some versions have blank cells in that section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes a fun journey finding Easter eggs like these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines