• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the yellow plus sign asset badge in thumbnail/freeform view?

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me what the yellow plus sign badge means on this asset thumbnail?  I've scoured the internet to find an answer, and even found a list of different project panel icons:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/customizing-project-panel.html#IconsintheProjectPanel

Alas, this one was not on it (neither was the multicam badge).  It seems to maybe be something Team Project-related but I really can't figure it out and it's driving me unreasonably crazy.

Thanks!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Nope, not spanned clips.  My best guess is that it is a new asset added by a collaborator in a team project.  But would be great if there was some reference to it somewhere in the Premiere literature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out what you're showing there ... I've not seen anything like this that I can recall. Your screengrab is so closed in I don't even know where you are in the program.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s the bottom of a clip thumbnail in the project pane. I can’t show
images from the show so opted to just crop into the area in question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh ... ok, that gives the needed context. @Ann Bens  ... do you know what that yellow plus is?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I know I have seen this before, but cannot remember what It's for.

Wild guess: spanned clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, not spanned clips.  My best guess is that it is a new asset added by a collaborator in a team project.  But would be great if there was some reference to it somewhere in the Premiere literature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your comment that it might be a newly added asset by another member of a TP is likely the answer. I'll ask over on the Team Projects forum.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got a confirmation by staffer Udo over on the Team Projects forum ... yes, that yellow plus icon in thumbs/freeform view means there are new items in the project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great!  Thanks for the follow-up.  Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines