• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is this picture?

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not pay attention to the file name.

What is this timeline show?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Well saying "it has been edited" would be inaccurate. You are the editor, and only you can determine what your edit is.

However, if you used the Scene Edit Detection feature, then Premiere has added cut points to the clip whenever it has detected a cut in the footage. What you do with that next is up to you, and only you can tell if the edit detection worked to your liking and added cut points at the right places. Nobody here will be able to tell you from looking at a timeline alone, other than,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. Could you share more details about your query? It appears confusing here.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using thedetect edit feature. It produced the following timeline. This is a video I downloaded off YouTube and I was wondering if it has been edited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well saying "it has been edited" would be inaccurate. You are the editor, and only you can determine what your edit is.

However, if you used the Scene Edit Detection feature, then Premiere has added cut points to the clip whenever it has detected a cut in the footage. What you do with that next is up to you, and only you can tell if the edit detection worked to your liking and added cut points at the right places. Nobody here will be able to tell you from looking at a timeline alone, other than, the SED feature HAS in fact added cut points to your source clip, as anticipated.

More info on Scene Edit Detection here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/scene-edit-detection.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if it has been edited.

By @OliveOil7856

You just did by using the scene edit detection feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was using thedetect edit feature. ... and I was wondering if it has been edited.

By @OliveOil7856

The purpose of that feature is not to detemine if a clip has been edited, but to detect scene changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines