• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What output formats support Chapter Markers and will they be recognized on Vimeo uploads?

Explorer ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chapter Markers were very useful on DVDs, but now I don't see see similar technology with online videos.  It'd be tedious to mark chapters on YouTube and Vimeo.  Do we not have the technology for videos made in Premiere Pro to carry over the chapter markers to CDNs such as Vimeo and YouTube?

TOPICS
Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a great question,  but I suspect that Vimeo does not support import of chapter markers. Surely they'd mention it if they did?

https://vimeo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039248371-Chapters

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response.  After doing some research, I'm led to believe that Adobe would have to collaborate with Vimeo to create a script that would recognize the metadata to import chapter marks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines