When exporting video the color is over saturated and exposure on iMac

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 3.32.50 PM.png

I am currently using film from my Iphone 13 pro and iMac. Everything looks fine in the edits but when I export the footage it comes over saturated or over exposure. I tried multiple solutions and still having the same issue. Can someone help me? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to see this regarding Color Management in Premiere Pro: Premiere Pro V22 - Understanding Color Spaces, HDR, and what that might mean to you - YouTube

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iPhone and other HLG media must be reset to Rec.709 in color management when used on a Rec.709 timeline.

So ... select clips in the bin, right-click/Modify/Interpret Footage, select the Override option and set to Rec.709.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines