• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I change to a lower resolution, playback is stuttery

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connected my 2 new LG 4K displays to my 5.1 via Display Port (RadeonRX Vega 56). Playback is running smooth in native 4K display resolution. When i change to a lower resolution, which is needed because of too small letters in 4K, the playback is getting choppy. Changing the the same resolution (no matter which) to a "low mode", holding the option key while right clicking, the playback gets smooth again. I absolutely don't understand, why it works in full resolution, but not in lower resolutions. Tried everything (including setting the audio input to "none). I hope, someone has a solution, because i don't want to work with a lower resolution setting, which results in a blurry image. Please, Adobe.. work this out! 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This does not sound ideal Could you share your system info(OS, RAM, GPU, etc)?  Also, what kind(format, resolution, camera, etc) of media are you using?

Let us know. We'll look into this. 

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines