When I render my 60fps video It comes out at 30fps but at half speed while the audio is uneffected.

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to render a video in 60fps, its on a 60fps timeline, it says its gonna render in 60 fps but when it renders the video is no longer in 60fps and instead the video is in 30 fps but at half speed thus showing all of the frames the 60fps version would but at it takes 2 seconds to show all 60 instead of 1. Despite this the audio comes out on its normal time causeing it to end halfway throught the video. 

I have always rendered the video as an mp4 file, I have tried rendering it in several differnt formates both through media encode and Premeire Pro and its aways come out broken., this include closing and reopening premeire pro.  Also When I render in 30fps it just renders the video in 30 fps without any problem. Its there a Fix or something I am missing?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah found the solution, Software Encoding instead of hardware encoding. Found the awnser in this topic: After export : video at half speed, audio still at normal speed. 

(I didn't fine that topic before when I searched)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines