• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when i try to export my recording in H.264 it pops up with an error. how do i fix?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help

[Moved by moderator to the Premiere Pro Forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us what program you are using so that this may be moved to the proper forum for technical help.  This is the nontechnical Lounge Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it do it both with and without GPU acceleration?

Does it do it both with direct export and through the Adobe Media Encoder queue?

What exactly does the error message say?

What are your computer specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im not smart with this at all so i dont anything you are lol. it says "Error compiling movie export error failed to create encoder. and then just random info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Slur,

Please try the following:

In Premiere Pro, File > Project settings > General > Renderer.

Change the Renderer to "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only" > Click OK.

In "Video Rendering and Playback settings changes" window > Click on "Delete Previews".

Export the sequence & check.

(Or)

In Media Encoder, Queue panel, Change the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only"

Run the export & check.

ME.png

Please let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just looked up this issue because I had it just now. I wondered how this could be if I had already just exported several clips up until now. However, for me, it was one little bit of audio that I accidentally put on the track that didn't have any corresponding video or picture above it in the video track to go with it. You can't put audio without any video or still images corresponding to it on the timeline. My export worked after I realized there was a little bit of extra audio on my production, so then I deleted it and tried again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines