• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When saving a PPro project on my external hard drive, it saves as a Photoshop project.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 and in the "Open With" command there is no Premier Pro option, Just Photoshop. How do I correct this?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you should be good to go if it is saved as photoshop and wants to open with PS. ??

Somethings not right with your installation and explanation.

I would suggest reinstalling and using the cleaner as below:

OK, be sure to run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right click your Premiere project file, choose Properties, Choose change, then scroll down to the bottom and choose Look for Another app, click that, then navigate to your Premiere executablesaveas.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines