Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When we gonna have next update ?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there all fellow creative people

I was wondering when we can get the next update since v23.1 and to many bugs on it 

I wish someone have the unswer for me best regards 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They have more dev repsonse on this forum these days, and are a lot more open on what they're working on. But still, there will probably never be dates on anything like that. "We'll see it when it drops".

Anything being prepped for release WILL be in the public beta (normally) before being added to the "shipping" version. So you can check that out to see what's been added/changed/fixed. You go to the Beta apps tab of the Creative Cloud app to download betas.

You can have the 23.x shipping and the 23.x public beta both installed. You can even open projects in them and go forth and back as long as you don't use a new feature just out in the beta that's not in the shipping. So especially to test duplicates of your projects, this can be useful.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines