• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will the Premiere Pro Certification Exam for 2020 be ready?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering when in 2020 will the Adobe Premiere Pro Certification Exam be available? Before or After June 31?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sort of "paused" some or most of the certification processes some time back. I just went to one of the sites that used to service Premiere Pro certification training, and ... from that site ...

"The Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification is the industry-recognized validation of one's proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. This certification requires in-depth knowledge of design elements when preparing video, editing video sequences, refining the visual and audio portions of a project, as well as experience with Adobe Media Encoder and editing in a professional environment. This badge is no longer actively being issued, but it is still a valid certification."

The bolding is mine ... the information is theirs. So I don't know that there will be a 2020 test. I hear rumors every NAB that that this may get started again. I've also heard rumors that pigs will fly soon. I figure ... I'll wait to believe either until I see it. Rumors being ... rumors.

That said, I do hope they bring this back. It would be a good thing for many of the training folks.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting that, Ann. At least they've got the Spark page up announcing they're going to redo those. That is progress.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone think there will be updates? It still says on their website 2020 but we know there is only a few months left. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont hold your breath.

You could use the email option provide on the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's 2021 yet the link still announces updated PPro certification in 2020.  You'd think Adobe could afford hiring someone to update a webpage. Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a 404 Page Not Found error for this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The most reliable way to get both training and the exams right now that I know of is FMC Training's Adobe Certification Process as well ... you actually do deal with real humans there. Sigh.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines