• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are Premiere effects stored?

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no effects, all have disappeared.  When I click the Effects menu, Premiere sends me to a drive directory (actually the external drive where my media is held).  Apparently it is confused and I need to redirect it to the location on the home drive where presumably the standard effects and my added plugins are housed.  Where is this?

Under my Mac user name, there is a Library that is virtually empty.  Outside of the user, on the home drive is a Library with some 60Gb of data.  I assume it is somewhere in there.  Nothing is labeled Effects.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, lo que debes hacer es restaurr Premiere a su forma nativa solamente debes tener presionado CTRL ALT SHIFT mientras ejecutas el programa. con eso deberia bastar. Si aun asi no te funciona tendras que reinstalar el programa (incluidos los plugins)

Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What files do you have in this directory?

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines