• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to Certify in Adobe Premiere?.

Participant ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, i am tired of taking silly exams for companies that want to see my depth of knowledge in Premiere.  I need an Adobe Certification in Premiere, After Effects & Illustrator. So I am looking to start with PPro. 

Udemy, CertiPoint & Adobe are the only reputable places without charging a rediculous price. I would like to simply go thru some video courses and then just take the test. Even if I just had an outline of the test, I could find the answers I didn't know and took the test. 

Udemy - Seem about 2 years behind, but I think that's still ok, even if it's 2years old. 
Centerpoint - ask for you to talk to a consultant. 100% guaranteed to be expensive if they want to consult.
Adobe.com - Cryptic, or at least too hard to figure out how to start for my dumb-arsh. 

I have been to the sites, and it seems that Adobe does not have a clear path to start their training, or they have given the responsibility to another company. It's almost cryptic to me that I can go to a site and just click "start now" and then be guided to the training.  

So where can I get some advanced brush-up geared towards an Adobe Certification?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's also FMC which handles a lot of professional video post training. And has the Adobe certifications.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines