• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

While using the same export settings as always my videos are being exported in very bad quality

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use every week the same export settings to export mainly small videos, I did not change a single thing and this week my exported videos are in very bad quality. I will really appreciate any ideas

477605d7-43db-4851-9be4-00a939716992.png

 

Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mariana,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you let us know which version of Premiere Pro you're working on and the type of source files you use in your sequence? Do you see the loss in quality when you open the exported video in a media player, or do you see it after uploading to a streaming service like YouTube or Instagram? Please try increasing the maximum and target bitrate to around 20, and let us know if that makes a difference. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it's version 22, source files are mts, 1920/1080, 50 fps.

i can see the difference in both exported videos and after I send them via wetransfer, viber, and whatsapp. unfortunately, I cannot use a higher bitrate because I need to keep them as small as possible. Obviously, the settings I use for Whatsapp are much smaller and the quality is not as good as the files i send via wetransfer, but the thing is that they were just fine, and now without any changes at all they are not...

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you see the loss in quality with the same project files you exported before, or are these different projects? You can try the HEVC codec instead of H.264. If the exported file size is smaller than H.264, try increasing the target bitrate for a better quality export. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines