• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are their lines across my video?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the app on my MacBook everything looked fine. I exported it as a .mov file to my iPhone and iPad. When I played the video on my iPad (after saving the video to my camera roll), there all these lines when things moved. Very strange. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing you exported with an interlaced setting.

Post screenshot export settings with left tab to output with image (not black).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply! Here is the screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of camera captures 20 fps?

Please post screenshot of clip analyzed by MediaInfo in treeview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like a mis-match in your settings. You must know your source footage, your sequence settings in Premiere Pro and your export settings.

Best guess:

Your source footage is progressive footage while you have created an interlaced sequence and export it as progressive or interlaced. That´s the recepie for lines in exported footage.

Progressive source footage=Progressive Field Order sequence=Progressive Field Order export. Deviate from this cause issues.

• Use MediaInfo to check wether the source footage is progressive or interlaced.
  • If progressive footage, in Premiere Pro, go to Sequence > Sequence Settings and check Field Order. This should match your source footage.
  • When exporting, make sure that the Field Order in the Export Settings matches your source footage and Sequence Settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines