• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are there glitches on my videos after I export?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I‘ve been using adobe premiere pro CC on the same computer for 2 years now and suddenly am experiencing issues. A few days ago I was editing a project and suddenly the play head dissapeared and the entire program was extremely laggy. After hours of troubleshooting I made a new project and the problem went away. It’s like the project was corrupt or something.

But the main issue I’m having now is when I watch my project before I export, it plays back fine and looks great. Then after I export it and watch the finished video, it has tons of glitches. fragments from the sides of the videos flash and get big. I don’t know how else to explain it than to just say it glitches. This started three days ago and the same thing happens on every new project I make. It basically ruins the videos. Any help would be amazing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

I updated adobe media incoder And the problem went away. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Troubleshooting https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2261475

-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now having trouble even being able to export. I'm using adobe media encoder to export and I am getting an error. "Error compiling movie - import error - importer returned bad result. error code:99" So now i cant even export anything at all. Here's a picture of the glitching I was talking about.

Photo Feb 04, 11 20 33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're only having this issue when exporting from ME, go into the Preferences in ME and uncheck "Import sequences natively" and see if that fixes the issue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated adobe media incoder And the problem went away. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm this actually worked! Didn't even know there was an update available.. guess that's on me    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This helped my problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird, but ... ok.

What are your export settings in the export settings dialog?

What is "Import sequences natively" set to in your Me Preferences dialog box?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my video glitches in adobe premiere preview and glitches when i export it. The source video is fine as well as the device, but the glitches don't seem to go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines