• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I see my project in the windows?

Engaged ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Hi SugarTallerino,

Your panel is in Alpha mode, you have to change to Composite Video mode. Clic in Setting... button and select Composite Video mode. Look at the images that I attached.

Captura de pantalla 2018-01-24 a la(s) 23.04.45.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-01-24 a la(s) 23.05.04.png

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the menu File > Project Settings > General and report what your Renderer is set to.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SugarTallerino,

Your panel is in Alpha mode, you have to change to Composite Video mode. Clic in Setting... button and select Composite Video mode. Look at the images that I attached.

Captura de pantalla 2018-01-24 a la(s) 23.04.45.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-01-24 a la(s) 23.05.04.png

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it! I was rendering in Alpha mode, I guess that's what changed the settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course. That option is just for to verify your Alpha Channel in different situations of the postproduction.

Good luck with your postpo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to sync the renders with the music now, but there's a lot of lag and I didn't understand any of the answers when I googled, they're all over 2 years old. How can I resolve this?Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 7.53.13 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. If I open an old project to edit everything is ok but if I start a new project and import video all windows (program, sorce, sekvens) are green??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines