• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why cant I export h.264 or h.265 with 4.0 channels? I am only getting Mono, Stereo, or 5.1

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if anyone knows why the 4.0 channel option is not coming up? I was able to export it in Apple ProRes but of course I would love to find a way to encode with h.264 or h.265 for smaller sizes and optimal YouTube uploading. I am trying to export a 360 VR video with ambisonic sound. I have read that h.264 has taken this option away recently. Is this true? I am running macOS 11.5 Big Sur, are we still waiting for compatibility? Any help would be much appreciated. Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 8.53.11 AM.jpg

TOPICS
Audio , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sergey5F9B,

We're sorry about the poor experience. In the latest release only mono, stereo & 5.1 channels are available for Ambisonics audio. We're currently investigating this issue. For the time being, you may try using Premiere Pro 2020 for 4 channel Ambisonic audio support.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much Sumeet! Where can I download Premiere Pro 2020 from and is it compatible with macOS 11.5 Big Sur? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet, I am having the same issue, please advise where I can download Premiere Pro 2020, as it not available on the versions I have on my creative cloud app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sumeet,

I would love to know if this will be fixed soon. It is costing me a tonne of time.

Is there a easy way to use premier 2020 within my subscription?

Thanks,

Caley.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue using Premiere Pro 2022. I need to export the video in h265 with the audio in 4 channels for a VR application. It is still not possible to export the audio in 4 channels. Is something still to be fixed or is there a setting that I've been missing ?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to change the audio settings in your project, and when you export.
Select 4 channel audio, then also tick the "audio is ambisonics" box at the
bottom of audio option within export.
Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem as Giusva27204210dnl5.

Where can i find the projectsettings for my audio? I think it's having the right settings tough.
Within the exportsettngs i can click on 4 channel audio but it stays at stereo.
When i'm chosing another export format (like AAC or Apple ProRes) it's possible to select the 4 channel option and is seems to work. Why doens't it work with H.264/H.265?
I'm having Adobe Premiere Pro 22.6.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines