Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Why cant I export h.264 or h.265 with 4.0 channels? I am only getting Mono, Stereo, or 5.1

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if anyone knows why the 4.0 channel option is not coming up? I was able to export it in Apple ProRes but of course I would love to find a way to encode with h.264 or h.265 for smaller sizes and optimal YouTube uploading. I am trying to export a 360 VR video with ambisonic sound. I have read that h.264 has taken this option away recently. Is this true? I am running macOS 11.5 Big Sur, are we still waiting for compatibility? Any help would be much appreciated. Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 8.53.11 AM.jpg

TOPICS
Audio, Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sergey5F9B,

We're sorry about the poor experience. In the latest release only mono, stereo & 5.1 channels are available for Ambisonics audio. We're currently investigating this issue. For the time being, you may try using Premiere Pro 2020 for 4 channel Ambisonic audio support.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much Sumeet! Where can I download Premiere Pro 2020 from and is it compatible with macOS 11.5 Big Sur? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines