• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I not have gopro lens distortion effect preset

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to search gopro lens distortion correction in my effects but found nothing. Where can I download those presets?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Gopro lens distortion presets are missing just use the 'Lens Distortion' effect in the 'Effects' menu and manually adjust it so it looks right - start by adjusting 'curvature' to a negative value and adjust by 'eye'. Once you have it the way you want don't forget you can now save this setting as a preset for future use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I used to have them several versions back but now they are no longer there.  Did Adobe remove them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GoPro presets are not missing; they have been removed from the program, as they were for very old models.

You can make your own set of presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines