• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my window in the upper right disappear when I need to edit my text? How do I get it back?

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a video and I want to adjust my text.  When I click graphics and edit my preview box in the upper right disappears.  How do I fix this?  

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 2.13.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-23 at 2.13.46 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting workspace.

Window > Workspaces > Reset to saved layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you may have accidentally closed the Program monitor in that workspace. Though I'm not sure which workspace you're in currently, as none is showing highlighted in blue at the top of the image.

But clearly, there is no program monitor there in the panel it normally operates. So ... you need to go to the Workspaces menu, and select the workspace, then 'reset to saved layout'.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brenda5CE8,

It seems like the default Graphics workspace has been modified. Please try these steps & check if it's working properly.

- Navigate to Windows > Workspaces > Graphics.

- Windows > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this seems to have made it work!  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines