• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does Premiere Pro shut down when I delete all cache files?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the latest version of Premiere Pro, which worked fine, but a few weeks ago, it shut down whenever I opened the program and performed to delete all cache files. Tell me how to fix it, please.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by all cache files?

can you send screenshots of what you are deleting? is it an old project you are re-opening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for dropping in. It's an option to delete all media cache files. But I'm sorry
It's my fault. I just saw a warning message in parentheses saying that it needs to be restarted, which it didn't need to do before. Sorry to waste your time. I will delete this post. Let me ask another question next time. I still have doubts about this program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines