Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Why is Premiere 22 so different?? [title edited by moderator]

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why they changed lumertri colour. 

Now we have to "add" a new layer every time we want to change something? And every time I adjust the colour ON THE CLIP it changes my whole sequence. 

2019 is goated, I hate this new version and can't wait to unsubscribe after wedding season smh.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Natashah. You can modify different properties like Temperature and Saturation with just one Lumetri color "layer" but if you want to make different adjustments on the same property (like Saturation, for example) then you need to create a new "Layer" or "Instance" of the filter.

By default, the filters are applied to the selected Clip. If you want to apply a filter to several clips you can select them first or create an Adjustment layer.

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm ... rather experienced ... in Lumetri (and Resolve too) ... and I haven't a clue what the problem is you're having. The Lumetri panel in the Color workspace functions exactly as it has for the last couple major versions.

They have made changes to the underlying color system, as it was totally based on Rec.709 media, and now is "color space agnostic" ... which did suddenly require the user to learn some details on the new color management processes in Premiere.

That's what Ann's links cover, of course.

But those weren't changes in Lumetri at all. So I'd love to get a bit more detail of what you are struggling with.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines