• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is the audio so low in all my projects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having probloms with me volume in all of  my projects being super low i tired instaling and uninstaling adobe so i have no idea what to do now I was hoping some could be able to tell me 

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Maybe it`s your Windows audio settings. Premiere is to low and speakers are "normal"? Check the attached picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learning to work with audio settings and effects is part of the entire editing process. And Premiere doesn't auto-fix your sound, you need to apply effects to either clips or tracks to adjust things like levels, compression, all sorts of things.

And you will need to adjust your system speaker output so that when you are getting signals say at -3dB on the meters, they are comfortably "full" but not really "loud" to your ears.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for replying. the problem i am having is that when i am editing the my videos the volume is very low and when ever i export them they are like normal. I would like to know what setting i need to change. thanks again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it`s your Windows audio settings. Premiere is to low and speakers are "normal"? Check the attached picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG you're a lifesaver thanks for helping me out im not really familiar with using a PC 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines