• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is this error happening? (Exporter 9)

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to export a 24 hour video for the past week but either it gets frozen or fails. I'm using H.264 format and using match source - high bitrate, file size is about 110 gb in the end. This is extremely annoying as Premiere is supposed to be the best video making software but I can't even get a detailed explanation of why it fails, I'm about to give up on this project if I can't find a solution.

image_2021-08-25_132005.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

try exporting it in 2 pieces.  If that works, we can probably find an alternative for combining the 2 pieces.  Are you on a mac or a pc?  On a mac, you might try combining the 2 pieces in imovie, not sure about windows.    You gotta realize that a 24 hour video is pretty unusual (no judgement implied).  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, 12 hours exported successfully, really happy it did. Still begs the question of why the 24 hour video fails. Thanks everyone for your help and sorry about wasting your time sort of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines