• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Premiere pro dont use GPU in 100%?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on TV, an Nvidia 1060 video card with 6 gigabytes of memory is installed on my computer, but premiere does not use it 100% (well, or at least half of the memory) and the render is very slow, what can you advise for that(CPU is pretty good. I don't remember the actual model, but I think it's i9 or something…)? Should I change the codec or change something in the export? The camera records videos in MTS format, and I do not know if it is correct to render them in mp4 or not… if there are guys here who work on TV + online TV, then share your export settings, my goal is for everything to be fast and of high quality… and the file size is not important.

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

...if there are guys here who work on TV + online TV, then share your export settings, my goal is for everything to be fast and of high quality… and the file size is not important.

By @GeFem

If you deliver to a TV station they often has very specific specifications and files delivered out of spec does not even pass the QC. So the first thing i would do is to ask for those specifications, especially since they are not always the same.

If file size does not matter, setting the Exporter to Qu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...if there are guys here who work on TV + online TV, then share your export settings, my goal is for everything to be fast and of high quality… and the file size is not important.

By @GeFem

If you deliver to a TV station they often has very specific specifications and files delivered out of spec does not even pass the QC. So the first thing i would do is to ask for those specifications, especially since they are not always the same.

If file size does not matter, setting the Exporter to QuickTime and choosing Apple ProRes or GoPro CineForm is a great option. Fast exports and supeiour quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that this is a new TV channel, and they are just gathering workers, I want to find settings that will help everyone and optimize our work, thank you for the advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ola gostaria de cancelar esse produto. Ja fui cobrada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ola gostaria de cancelar esse produto. Ja fui cobrada
By @ANA24453469b608

Maybe this is the solution: Como cancelar a versão de avaliação ou assinatura da Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to go to Preferences. On Windows, Edit Preferences=On Mac Premiere Pro-Preferences-Memory and adjust the memory balancer to a higher number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for suggestion, but I use windows)) anyway, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the CPU is pegged at 100% and the GPU is only pegged at 60% then the CPU is the weakest link. The CPU and GPU performance needs to be matched. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines