• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WHY the Color of my media in Premiere Pro 22.3.2 (build 2)?

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I just update my Pr to version 22.3.2 (build 2) in my Macbook. Unforunatly, when I was importing my media to Pr, the color of my original videos have been changed in Pr. (see image 2 & 3) Please note my video was took by iPhone 13 Pro Max (see image 4). I never meet this issue before updating my Pr to the latest version. Kindly refer to my below screenshot and advise me. Many thanks!!

Image 1: Origianl color of my video

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 5.15.36 PM.png

Image 2: When create new project, the preview has already changed the color of my video

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 5.16.19 PM.png

Image 3: Color differences

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 5.18.11 PM.png

Image 4: Video taken by iPhone 13 Pro Max and herewith pls find the spec. of it

IMG_4D414B392DD7-1.jpeg

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with Richard.

This is probably because the phone is defaulting to shooting in HLG, an HDR format. Your best option at this time is to set the phone to a 'standard' SDR/Rec.709 recording mode. Very few monitors and/or TVs actually work well with HDR media yet, though that will change.

For clips you've shot already, right-click in the project panel. Modify/Interpret Footage, set the Override to Rec.709. You can do a bunch of selected clips at one time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines