• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why the Text start UP HERE?

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the beginning of the effect, the text starts very high in the square that you see in the first photo:
1.pngAnd as you can see in the second photo when the text has already finished its input effect, it is set in the center of the square:
2.png
How can I get the entrance effect to come from the center of the square and not from the upper area? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guillermo, 

Thanks for the note. It appears that you have the Transform effect applied to your text. Can you try changing the order of the Transform effect in the Effect Controls Panel? You can also try nesting the text, and then adding the Transform effect? Let us know if either of these things work for you. Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, I have tried your ideas and it has not been solved, I think it has to do with the "Anchor Point" for some reason when the subtitles are converted to graphics with the "Upgrade Caption To Graphic" function it puts (invisible) anchor point in the middle of the video

I don't know if the problem is a bug or what it is. It is that when you lower the Anchor Point to put it in the middle of the text box, the text goes up! (what is going on?!), so you need to manually put the text again down on the screen and then its all good

Does it have something to do with the fact that the project is in 2k?

I did a video with my problem and solving it:

Here i put the Differences between the setting of the text with the problem SOLVED IT:
1. Test No Problem 1.png

Test No Problem 2.png

and the Text with the problem still having it:
Test Problem 2.pngTest Problem 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the movie, Guillermo. I think I see what the issue is. There are three anchor points (Vector Motion, Text, and Transform) to consider, one for the text layer, one for Transform, and one for the entire video frame (Vector Motion). I think you have the workaround right, and thank you for that, but I need to play around with it a bit more to see if there's a better workflow. 

Just briefly playing with it, without the Transform Effect, constructing the effect is more straight forward. With your animation preset relying on Transform, it adds another layer of complexity. You need that motion blur, I take it! I totally understand. I'd love to help you solve this riddle.

I think you may have either hit a bug or limitation for the workflow. I need a little more time to explore this, but I feel your pain. You want a preset to do the work for you, I agree. I hope we can make that happen for you. Shall we move this post into the bug reports forum? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin thank you for taking the time to answer me

Yes without the transform effect is easier but I'm using this in a hundred of texts at the same time, and I can't edit the texts one by one it could take weeks! hahaha and I need the blur too yes

Thank you for understanding, if you need something more from me I will gladly try to help.

It will be so good if you could work on this to upgrade the workflow, yes you are right I want the preset to do the work for me, it could be incredible if this happens If you think this will have more impact on the bug forum move it, you are the expert, up to you Kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I forgot, this happens especially when you have the subtitles and you use the "Upgrade Caption To Graphic" function that gives you hundreds and hundreds of texts as a result. If you want to apply transitions or effects to these graphics you already know what happens hahaha

Or in a normal project when you have to put many titles to the scenes, each project is different, but you know what I mean

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes, I understand the implications. Not fun! I raised the issue with the devs this morning. I think there is no good option for you at this point other than what I already recommended. No motion blur. Yuck. Here is a link to the feature request: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-ideas/add-motion-blur-shutter-angle-to-default-motion-pa... Please upvote there and tell your colleagues to do the same, if you have time. 

I will continue to try and find a better way of achieving motion blur on the caption to graphics workflow, but I think your method is the best one for now. I apologize for that.

Take Care,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you enlarge the text box substantially, you can see the cross hairs of where the animation is anchoring on. Move the cross hairs in position until the effect behaves the way you intend to. Next, scale back the text box to the desired size.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines