Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Will you all ACTUALLY FIX YOUR ISSUES?!

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shouldn't have to be dealing with this. You all need to get Essential Graphics under control. I'm on an M1 Mac Mini with 16gb of RAM. And yet I'm STILL can't scrub through an Essential Graphic without lag? I'm trying to export a 30 second video and because of Essential Graphics it's going to take a half hour. That's ridiculous. 

I can make 3D graphics in AE WITHOUT ISSUE. Yet, Premiere is the biggest waste of money since you all seem to refuse to ACTUALLY fix anything with your updates. Why even get the update? 9 times out of 10 it causes more problems! 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Export, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to rant! I've certainly posted some epic ones here on several things. Including complaining about numerous things with the EGP such as not having a shapes library, the length of time it took them to port the keyboard shorts from the old Titler to the EGP, let alone comments on Lumetri and other things.

That said ... that your rig runs Ae just fine with so small an amount of RAM amazes me. My last desktop had 32GB of RAM, and it struggled with Ae mightily. Motion graphics are very hardware-demanding, period. Which is why I'm on a 24-core rig with 128GB of RAM now. Simply for practical reasons.

I run both PrPro & Resolve besides Ae, Audition, other things. All seem to want more hardware all the time.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aprobst,

Sorry. I am not experiencing the same issues on my M1 Mac. Can you try the same thing with a new project?

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree Premiere Pro CS 4 and CS 5 were  more reliable. That being said I don't doubt many of the problems with the M1 Macs will be resolved soon. I think the M1 chip is awesome but I did not want to take the risks knowing it would be a trial and error process for a while. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines