• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11's 2H22 Update Freezing Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the recent Windows 11 2H22 update a couple of weeks ago, Premiere Pro is locking up.  My GPU accleration is OFF.  My drivers are all up to date (as shown with the "You're up to date!" message whenever I go to check on updates).  My media cache is regluarly deleted.  This is ridiculous.  Why after a Windows update am I now waiting for Premiere to load for nearly 30 seconds, and then I get a minute of working before it locks and I have to restart it?  I've already uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere three times.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the suggestion, but I'm afraid it's irrelevant to my problem.  I haven't changed any preferences from factor setting with the exception of NOT using the GPU acceleration.  I always found Premier's factor-set preferences to be adequate for my work, so I never jiggled them at all.  Again, however, I deeply appreciate your response, but am curious if you have any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines