• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple question I guess - but does Premier Pro (and other Adobe products)  "officially" work with  Windows 11?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

According to Adobe website, Premiere Pro is now compatible with Windows 11:

Premiere Pro versions 22.0 and later are compatible with Windows 11 operating systems. For systems with NVIDIA GPUs, Windows 11 requires NVIDIA driver version 472.12 or later.

source:

Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have had major issues after windows 11 updated saying directory files msvcr/mscvp are missing and this is for premier and any app downloaded from the adobe cloud app 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have had major issues after windows 11 updated saying directory files msvcr/mscvp are missing and this is for premier and any app downloaded from the adobe cloud app 

By @defaultzj6mc3bf32iv

Resolve the "Missing msvcp110.dll file" error (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DON'T UPDATE TO WINDOWS 11

PREMIERE CRASHES CONSTANTLY. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to stop it! Installs no matter what you do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. I'm still on Windows 10 and it doesn't install Win11 unless I'll click Install button in Updates.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be no doubt. I've already run it in and I want to do the rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does. I performed clean install Windows 11, formatted hard drive, downloaded Adobe and all latest Nvidia drivers. Premiere 2022 crashes several times a day. I don't know what to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all those who urge not to install Windows 11, I will say this, do not inspire people with what you have. I have been working with projects for 2 months of installation and have never crashed. It works correctly and stably. On Win 10, it flew out constantly. I'm glad I installed Win 11. Have a nice day, everyone ✌️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting you're saying that as I'm still on Win 10 and it's working just fine. Hopefully, it will continue to work if I decide to upgrade to Win 11... 😉

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but Premiere and Rush are crashing continuously on my i7 core, Intel Iris Xe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - I installed Win 11 and are now unable to re-install my registerd copy of Premier. I'm not prepared to fork out more cash for the "latest version" so decided to install DaVinci 17 free version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe website, Premiere Pro is now compatible with Windows 11:

Premiere Pro versions 22.0 and later are compatible with Windows 11 operating systems. For systems with NVIDIA GPUs, Windows 11 requires NVIDIA driver version 472.12 or later.

source:

Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing has changed yet. Premiere still has playback problems with video, which latches and plays back with unstable time. The clips export fine, but critical editing in its current state is impossible. If Adobe cannot address this, I may just go to Da Vinci next year and save the money. My system is a i5 10th gen with an RTX 550 GPU, all I'm trying to do is SD most of the time. Premiere should be able to do that resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a Mac? Are your SD video files DV?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a PC with the Intel i5 processor, 10th generation. My SD files
are H 264.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These specs should be fine, especially with sd content.

Have you tried resinstalling Premiere? Or installing a previous version maybe?

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I had just switched over to windows 11 OS and now my premier pro is not working at all even the older modeled versions.. I keep getting an error pop up saying that the program is not compatible and to reach out to admin.. soo here is the million dollar question.. is adobes premier pro version 22.0 compatible with windows 11...? Read some of the comments and saw that it was in an out but nothing truely official, also checked online and not a lot of info ether .. anyone can help would greatly appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like it may be a bit of hit and miss with it.

Adobe say it's now officially supported with some possible glitches. I'm using it now delivering training this week in Premiere Pro (on Win 11) and it seems to be working fine.

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have finished a lot of projects on Win 11 for a long time. Works better than in Win 10. My personal opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know. Maybe I'll decide to upgrade to Win 11 this weekend  😉

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend it ✌️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade to Windows 11 performed successfully. So far so good. Happy with the new OS 😉

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has not officially approved Premiere Pro for Win 11. I am having
issues myself, the safest idea is to wait until Adobe recommends the
upgrade. I have used it with Windows 10 and it works very well. The short
answer, according to Adobe on Win 11, is "no".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But why would I want to upgrade to Windows 11 anyway? I've seen the ads. Seriously. What's the "gotta have" benefit? Why would I want to risk buggy Premiere if I upgrade? I'm also concerned that some of my older apps that still work under Windows 10 will work under 11. (I still prefer  GoLive for Quick & dirty WYSIWYG  composition of to Dreamweaver for basic web pages - so kill me😏)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2022-01-13 085144.png

 enjoy ✌️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines