• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won't let me export my Video

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last 5h i tried to export one Video multiple times, but it always stops at 100% but never finishes the export (already tried in Media Encoder too). Does smb know how to fix that?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi itsMadMax,

Sorry. Are you exporting to a NAS? If so, try exporting to the Desktop instead and see what happens. Let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,
No i'm not exporting to a NAS, i try exporting to my HDD or SSD. But i just have to wait like an hours or so after it says 0sec left till it's dpne

Thanks,
Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says exportduration 1h30min but when i started it it said 30min

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi itsMadMax,

Sorry. I saw a similar case with an editor working with VFR (variable frame rate). His sequence settings were not matching the clip settings in Properties. Can you check that?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, my Videos are usually in 1920x1080 an 60 FPS so is the Sequence, but it could be possible that the recording software changed the resolution. But if it did I already changed it back to 1920x1080

Thanks,
Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Max,

OK. Have you tried exporting directly from Premiere Pro without Media Encoder?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried both, both are over the predicted export duration

Thanks,
Max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Max,

I've seen other complaints that the estimated time is not matching the actual time. The estimated completion time becomes inflated if the encoder hits a frame with significant effects, which can be frustrating. I am not exactly why you are having trouble at the end of the encoding. 

Do you have a lot of titles or graphics near the end of your sequence? Which codec are you exporting with? H.264 and hardware encoding might be the issue. If that is the case. have you tried a ProRes export? Give that a shot, and let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, most of the Effects are at the beginning, i use h.264 and use GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Max,

I think it may be related to something going wrong with hardware encoding. That can happen. Have you tried a software encode? Have you tried an intermediate codec, like ProRes?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines