• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Work Area bar color invisible after 22.6.1 update

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My dudes, after the 22.6.1 update, the work area bar is the same color (maybe one shade off) as the background color, it's practically invisible. Why you gotta keep breaking stuff?

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-07 at 09.19.23.jpeg

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Hi all, 

This problem will be fixed in the next version of Premiere Pro, version 23.1. The fix is already in the public beta version.

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Thanks Kevin, I upgraded to the latest PP version and yes... it's grey. Alleluia

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. If you want to report a bug you should do that at UserVoice so the Premiere team can see the issue.  https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will post there, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Unworkable now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bogdan,

Thanks for posting about this on uservoice.

Upvoted. Just installed 22.6.2 (from 22.5); this problem is also present in current Beta 23.1.0 Build 5. I am posting a bug report there.

Here is the link to bogdan's uservoice report for everyone to upvote:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/45663898-work-area-bar-colo...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will upvote this also. That work area bar ... which I personally don't use much ... is pretty much a disaster like this.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Work bar used to be color grey so you could easily see what lengthof timeline was covered by it.

Since upgrade to 22.6.1 bar is now same colour as rest of timeline BG (black) 

How do I get work bar back to same color as before ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Could you post a screen shot of what you are seeing so we might get an idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Richard. I hadn't seen that yet. So it's one of those 22.6 bugs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, any fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upvote the bug report in the thread linked in Richard's post above:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/45663898-work-area-bar-colo...

The problem is present 22.6.1 and 22.6.2 and the current Beta (23.1.0.5).

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stan,

I added my upvote. I also filed a bug with the team. I'll be tracking it, and I will let you know what I can. This may take a little time, so I have to ask for your patience.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The gray work area bar no longer appears in my timeline after installing 22.6.2.

The blue beginning and end work-area markers appear, but the gray bar between them doesn't. (Yes, the sequence menu "Work Area Bar" option is selected.)

Reinstalled 22.6.1 as suggested by tech, and it still does not appear. Deleted media cache, restarted computer, tried a new project; nothing so far resolved it. Any other ideas?

Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that recently the work area bar has been made black where in the past it used to be gray. It's difficult to find it without scanning for the two blue ends. Any ideas on how to get it back to a visible color?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit Preferences/Appearance (on Windows)

Premiere Pro Preferences/Appearance (on Mac)

Set all options to default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and unfortunately nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am experiencing the same issue.  Just noticed it this week.  Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a Windows 10 laptop and desktop with same problem. Unable to find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Chuck. The "Invisible Work Area Bar" is a bug that is currently being fixed. I have let the team know that it is appearing in the community now. Thanks for reporting.

Take Care,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so glad to hear that this is a bug that will be fixed and wasn't done on purpose Kevin!  After some of the recent changes that were done in Pr, it's sometimes hard to tell anymore between new bug or new 'feature' 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, Was this fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in v.23, but now they've broken multichannel export when applying loudness normalization, so that' great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

work area bar is still invisible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

This problem will be fixed in the next version of Premiere Pro, version 23.1. The fix is already in the public beta version.

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines