• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working across devices

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to my teacher from film class, if you have premier pro 2022, you can work on the same project across computers (much like google docs)

However, this doesn't seem to work for me. How can I work on the same project across computers? Are my sync settings wrong?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This will only work if the computers you are using all have access to the same shared storage. 

For example a shared network drive.

Wherever you are using a particular Premiere Pro project, you must have access to the media associated with that project.

Unlike a Google Doc, that might be a few megabytes in size and is easily stored 'in the cloud' and therefore can be accessed anywhere - a Premiere Pro project usually has huge video files.

A possible solution for you is to keep all your Premiere Pro media stored on a portable drive, then you can use it on any computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines