Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace bug in Premiere Pro 22.0?

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I seem to have a bug with my workspace in PP. I have setup my workspace as I want it and called it "Editing V2". This works fine in the project I'm working on but as soon as I start a new project the project panel has moved from the bottom left (next to the timeline panel) to the top panel. Please see the video to see the issue. I have no idea why this is happening, is this a known bug or can someone suggest a fix?... thanks.

Video of issue:

[video]

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I followed all the instructions and the same thing still happens, the project panel refuses to stay where I place it and jumps to the top panel as soon as I start a new project. The other panels are all in the correct positions however, this seems to be affecting just the project panel. Any more suggestions?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this once in a while the project window having a mind of its own.

Still, not have been able to figure out what triggers this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks. I did drag the top left panels to the right side of the workspace and now the project panel stays where it should not sure why. Hopefully this bug will be addressed in future versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also if you dock the Media Browser panel in with the Project Panel that seems to keep the panel where it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines