Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace/Monitor Issues

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've had 3 screen set up for along time with no problem. However, very recently my program monitor has set itself to full screen for no apparent reason.

There is no apparent way to get it out of that mode save pulling the laptop closed which then shows right hand screen as it should be.

If i try to do anything to that right hand screen it reverts back to full screen once again and locks itself.

I have no iddea what could be happening, i have reset workspace etc to no avail. 

So once again, i have three screens, source on the left, program on the right and project in the midddle. The program screen has taken to goign full screen but if i close the computer the same monitor then shows what it should show, a fully layed out program screen with timeline.

  

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Perhaps it has something to do with Mercury Transmit? Just a guess. Go to Preferences > Playback and see if you have Enable Mercury Transmit and if one of the monitors is selected under Video Device. If so, disable Mercury Transmit and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps it has something to do with Mercury Transmit? Just a guess. Go to Preferences > Playback and see if you have Enable Mercury Transmit and if one of the monitors is selected under Video Device. If so, disable Mercury Transmit and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines