• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace tabs are missing ?

Explorer ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, this may be a stupid question.. but my workspace tabs are missing from the top of the application (Edit, color, audio, etc.) Is this just a new feature or did I do something to cause it? Is there a fix? Thank you. 

Working with Premiere Pro 2022 on a macbook pro.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Colin Smith (videorevealed) literally just posted this earlier today:

https://youtu.be/44QsCib58p4

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the various discussions of workspaces in Peru Bob's link, see this post for a link to the help page and some comments about workspaces:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/where-are-my-projects/m-p/12944307#M411768

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get as many workspaces showing as is possible now, you need to click the screen icon in the upper right corner ... and select "show workspaces" or something like that.

Once you have actual workspaces showing, there's a "pipe" ... a vertical line ... to the left of the first one shown. Hover over that pipe, click to grab, and drag left. You can get a few more showing.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colin Smith (videorevealed) literally just posted this earlier today:

https://youtu.be/44QsCib58p4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learned this from Colin's tutorial:

You can't assign a keyboard shortcut to your custom workspace. (I knew that.)

The keyboard shortcuts (Alt-shft-1 etc) pick the workspaces in alphabetical order.

So, create your custom workspace and name it "1 - Whatever". Alt-Shft-1 changes to that workspace.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Colin probably got that either from Jarle Leirpoll or me ... I got it of course, from Jarle! And I've been pushing that knowledge out for several years.

It's one of many, MANY working gems in Jarle's still most excellent and massive tome on working in Premeire for effect, speed, and profit ...

Jarle’s Book “The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines