Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Workspaces continue to haunt me!

Participant ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Workspaces not working properly for years on multiple computers, the latest issue is that the Essential Graphics panel keeps placing itself in my Workspace, even after removing it and re-saving the current workspace.

Then I have to remove the unneeded panel, and reposition the panels I do want, all for nothing.

Adobe: PLEASE FIX THE ONGOING WORKSPACE ISSUES!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is provided for user-to-user help, with some oversight from Product support. And some engineers do pop in for some things occasionally.

It is NOT and input portal to the developers ... for that, use their Premiere Pro UserVoice  system, which is the input portal to the devs. All posts there are logged in manually and flagged for appropriate internal team ... and they don't tend to comment back because it's an input portal.

But please give full info on your system, your workspaces, and what's happening. There are plenty of things with workspaces that need them to get that better sorted.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola, si llevas varios intentos tratando de optimizar tu espacio de trabajo sin obtener los resultados esperados, habrás pensado en la posibilidad de restaurar tu sistema operativo (Windows u OSX) quizás el problema radique allí.
Espero puedas solucionar pronto.
Saludos

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines