• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Workspaces' window empty

Participant ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is definitely a bug but wanted to see if anyone else has it?

I have 5-6 customised workspaces and they're spread over two monitors. In the latest version, the workspaces window is completely empty in any of my custom workspaces, so I can't quickly select a workspace.

It's also empty in the preset workspaces apart from those where the workspaces window is at the top, stretching across the main window.

I must say that this release is pretty cr*p. Half-baked features which are not particularly useful and the essential audio functions have crashed many times so far when I've tried them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for that, Silicon Pixel. I can get into the same state in Mac. You can usually dock any panel to a new location. That is, except this panel. It looks like a UI design issue. Please file the issue here.

I also see the "blank workspaces" panel. In this case, docking this specific panel to a new location fails to occur when dragging from the left edge of the Workspaces panel. Well, technically, the panel moves but without its functions. Once it's in this state, you can't drag it back to its o

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the advice to Reset to saved layout​ fixed my problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, Kevin-Monahan​

Just been looking at the latest version (2018) and notice the workspaces bug is still there. Did this ever get escalated to be fixed? I'm having other issues with saved workspaces not loading correctly and as part of my trouble shooting, wondered f it's related. It's a long story and will post when I've tried some more steps to resolve.

Thanks,

Paul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines