• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst pixelization after export

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Pro 2021 and regardless of export settings, the video has the worst pixelization I've ever seen. Youtube, twitter, h.264 AVI SD or HD, doesn't matter. Audio plays fine but my video looks like some abstract art project instead of a professional high quality video.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Couple of things to try.

Preview Render your sequence before exporting. Does it look OK when playing back (in Premiere Pro) after preview rendering?

If it does then check the 'use previews' checkbox in the export window when exporting. This may provide an 'unpixelated' export.

Or:

Under file menu > Project Settings > Video Rendering and Playback > Renderer

change the Renderer in the pull down menu to 'Mercury Playback Engine Software Only'

See if this solves your pixelisation problem ... 

If it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couple of things to try.

Preview Render your sequence before exporting. Does it look OK when playing back (in Premiere Pro) after preview rendering?

If it does then check the 'use previews' checkbox in the export window when exporting. This may provide an 'unpixelated' export.

Or:

Under file menu > Project Settings > Video Rendering and Playback > Renderer

change the Renderer in the pull down menu to 'Mercury Playback Engine Software Only'

See if this solves your pixelisation problem ... 

If it does - this may indicate an issue with your graphics card (incompatible with Premiere Pro) or perhaps you are using the wrong video card driver. 

More specifications on your workstation may help in solving the issue i.e. premiere pro version, hardware specs, graphics card and driver version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... and a frame grab or short video clip showing the pixlisation you are seeing might help too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines