• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong audiotrack on a number of videos after Media Encoder batch render

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. Help please! I've been having this problem for several weeks now.
I create a project, throw a bunch of files there, wait till they are comformed and send it to Media Encoder.
There are about 40-60 different projects after I'm done.
Files are from different Sony camcoders so they have the same naming like 00001, 00002 and so on. For example I have 50 files 00000 - 00049 from one cam and another 50 named exactly same from another one. I store them in defferent folders on my ssd.

So, I assemble a bunch of projects, send them to Encoder, press «render» and go to sleep.

The problem is that some rendered vids have the same soundtrack.
When I reopen the project of the spoiled vid Premiere starts to conform files again and if to render it at once it's ok.

How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

W10x64 21H2, Premiere 22.6.2.2, Encoder 22.6.1.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola lo que debes hacer es crear carpetas de inspección (en adobe media encoder) por cada grupo de clips a fin de que no se sobreescriban si no que se mantenga como copias en carpetas independientes.
Es un probelma bastante comun con archivoc con nombres iguales

Espero pueda ser de ayuda
Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I get you right this means that renaming files in order for them to have non duplicate names will solve the problem, right?
Exporeted files are not overwritten. I send 50 projects to Encoder and get 50 vids but a number of them, 10 for example, have the same soundtrack.
May it be that Premiere overwrites cache for different files with the same name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May it be that Premiere overwrites cache for different files with the same name?

By @Quantumc00kie

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks. So, I presume that batch renaming source files or setting Premiere to save cache files to the same folder as source files would solve the problem. Will test it out this weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines