• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XDCAMHD 50 NTSC 422 export -all audio is mono! Please help!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello we have been asked to deliver a video in the format of XDCAM 50 422 in MXF format. In the sequence, all of our audio is in stereo - but the export is in mono. I have tried everything I can think of. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

I think I figured it out. The actual export IS in stereo - if I drag it back into Premiere, it plays correctly and is 2channel (Stereo).  The problem is that VLC Player can't play it back properly and only plays it in mono.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I figured it out. The actual export IS in stereo - if I drag it back into Premiere, it plays correctly and is 2channel (Stereo).  The problem is that VLC Player can't play it back properly and only plays it in mono.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines