• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XML Formatting rules

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a piece of hardware that creates some basic text-log that i want to import to Premiere pro.

Does anyone know what sort of formatting that Premiere uses?

Im looking for any sort of help here, contact to key people or anything. I feel like im fumbeling in the dark at the moment as i cant find any relevant documentation.

I hope anyone can help, i available. PM me or mail me at reiel - a - mountains.no

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , Import , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Adobe neither supports nor recommends direct parsing or modification of PPro project files.

However, PPro's ExtendScript API is used by hundreds of developers to bring media and projects into PPro. 

Here's the PProPanel example, which exercises that API; have a look, and feel free to ask questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe neither supports nor recommends direct parsing or modification of PPro project files.

However, PPro's ExtendScript API is used by hundreds of developers to bring media and projects into PPro. 

Here's the PProPanel example, which exercises that API; have a look, and feel free to ask questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Based on my test, ExtendScript API only support simple parameter config like values, but not support advanced operation such as changing the mask shape, etc. Is there any other ways to get the full parameter modification support in Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines