Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XMP Files URGENT help

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I have this project that i will deliver to a brodcast TV, and they asked me to deliver in mxf + xmp file of it.

I did the export and i have the both files xmf and xmp of it, and for this i have 2 question if somebody can help.

-1 I tried to test the foteage after export i import xmf file into premier to look at it but it looks dark ( like when you reduce highlights from a image ) but when i tried again it works fine, but when i tried 3 time it was back to dark, i found this weird. and im scared this will happen when they prodcast it. so is this normal and if this xmp file they gonna put it somewhere and it will get fixed or something?

-2 My second question is that i export the project with the name of the show, but they send me a code name that the project will have, so i don't know if i can just rename the MXF and XMP and its gonna be fine, or i need to re-export with the name that they send me?

Thanks in advance 

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jo,

1. It sounds like a weird glitch in Premiere as to why it is showing the highlights inconsistently. Can you try it out in VLC or QuickTime to see if it is more consistent on one of those?

2. What is the XMP file used for? Do you need to send the XMP file, or just the MXF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines