• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XMP Metadata conflicts can't be resolved/Convert Team Project to Project Strips all markers

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am working on a show as an assist, we have remotely synced drives and due to the fact that one of our machines had "write clip markers to XMP" selected for the first week of the show (have since turned off the setting so all is well for new stuff) we had this constant back and forth metadata share that would never actually get resolved (since one system was looking in the project and the other was pulling from XMP modified clips it seems). 

Now we have a project that can not resolve the metadata conflicts whether I tell it to keep my version OR take the new one (third option is greyed out) and so we come to the workaround idea of converting the project to a local one and then back to a team project and this worked for us, except every time we convert a team project to a project, all markers are stripped from the project. My editor is flying blind without the markers. Any help with ideas to resolve the conflicts or maintain the markers when converting the project would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you fix this? It is happening to me right now and it sucks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cheqko95,

See if this article might contain steps to help you: http://www.creativeimpatience.com/clip-markers/

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines