• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Youtube is removing high frequency audio, but other channels can

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to post a video where it has about 3 secounds of a spectrogram frequency for friends to find. Ive tried many different export preferences but maybe im looking at the wrong ones (AVI, .mov, ). but ive noticed and tested other channels that post high freq videos and they go well over my 17500khz, so what is up with youtube and how do i get around it with my export functions?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, avi and .mov are just "containers" and the specs are limited by the specific codecs...   So if you export to a format and then reimport into premiere is the high frequency audio still there?  If so, you're problem is with youtube not Premiere although you've got a pretty sophisticated group here who may be able to answer your question.    Any reason you can't just post the files on dropbox or google drive and just let them download it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines