• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom In Key Frames not working correctly

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to slowly zoom in on a frame hold, I've done this many times where I make a key frame at the start of the clip, then I go to the end of the clip and zoom in to where it needs to be which makes a second key frame. Usually when I play this back it zooms from one key frame to the other, with the speed depending on the crop I chose and distance between key frames. Now it just zooms all the way in the first few seconds WAY before the second key frame, and sits on the zoomed in frame until the end. WHY??

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you have a third keyframe and the values of the last two are the same. Using keyframes in Premiere isn't the most intuitive workflow, but have you tried clicking the stopwatch to clear all keyframes and simply remaking the two?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One quirk when it comes to using Hold Frames is that you can only animate the duration of the actual clip. Meaning, for example, if I have a one-minute clip and I make a hold keyframe at frame 1, then even though I can drag that clip out to be 5 minutes in duration, I can only actually apply working keyframes inside of the first minute. This behavior took me years to actually encounter, and it's confusing as hell when you do run into it. So check that out and if you need to use Export Frame instead for this instance - or Nest, then you have some alternatives there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines