• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lumetri CC

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Concept & Prototype for a professional Color Grading Application we wish to be added to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, to complete the Audio & Video Package.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/67706495/Adobe-Lumetri-CC-Prototype
Idea Under review
TOPICS
Color

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
82 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like Davinci Resolve .. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! I would love to see sth like this in Premiere!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do this!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will be very helpful to professional and amateur colorists and video editors without leaving the CC workflow. Would love to have this in Adobe CC!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will be very helpful to professional and amateur colorists and video editors without leaving the CC workflow. Would love to have this in Adobe CC!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Nice Concept, This will be very helpful to professional and video editors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

awesome concept

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do this. I've been using Resolve and it's great but the time spent going between Resolve and Premiere is tedious and I've been considering switching to the Blackmagic platform for ease but not enjoying the learning curve of a new editing software after all these years. Would be nice if Adobe could keep up with Blackmagic and give us professional tools that are at least comparible to their competition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this request. We have received this information and will take this into consideration.
Please keep the requests coming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES, AN IMPROVED VERSION OF THE LUMETRI COLOR MODULE INSIDE AFTER EFFECTS AND PREMIERE PRO WITHOUT JUMPING BETWEEN APPS, ALL INCLUDED INSIDE.

TKS Adobe team 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, this concept is wicked and it to be made, as soon as possible!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we need this

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You all make the world a better looking place!! Adobe Lumetri CC is a good idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*********IMPORTANT:

But NO as another app. It needs to be an improved version of Lumetri modules of After Effects and Premiere Pro, because of the Adobe fluid (non destructive) workflow. It has more sense than developing another kind of Speed Grade as another one app:(. All in one is really better 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pablo Hi, here is an article explains in details why a standalone app is better:

https://medium.com/swlh/adobe-lumetri-cc-1f673a56cda1

Please read it and let me know what do you think, best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't they just "killed" speedgrade? And now asking for a new app ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm all for this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bilal Alsurri Hi.

It's a great explanation, but, as Anonymous commented · January 23, 2019 09:18 said (and in my opinion, of course), it's a headache to make another color grading app again...so I think the best way to solve that it's keep improving Lumetri Color both in After Effects and Premiere Pro. Of course with advanced panels and tools for professional color grading both in Ae and Pr. I'm not only talking about your desire, but also about the Adobe situation. I think it's really easier for the Adobe developing team to keep improving Lumetri color as an Ae and Pr module than as a standalone software. In my opinion we have to have this idea in mind when we send a request. Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pablo, thanks for reading the article and for discussing this, am totally with you on improving the Lumetri panel, but i don’t think it will reach the point where it can serve a professional colorist, and i don’t think its meant to do that, its a tool created so any editor can use it to color their footage without the need for learning advanced coloring techniques, and thats what makes it amazing, the standalone app is here to extend that not to remove it, the user can start working in the Lumetri panel inside Pr or Ae, but if he needed advanced and more complicated tools the option is there, just switch to the full app, exactly like Audition! You can do ur audio in Pr, but if your session is complicated, or u need to concentrate only on the audio and use ur PC’s full resorces for editing and mixing audio tracks and looking for the comfort workspace, u move to the full app and finish there. And that also serve the other way around, if someone need to color something and dont want or don’t know how to use Ae or Pr, the app is there he can launch it and start coloring immediately, aging like Audition, u dont have to know Pr to edit an Audio track or to fix a voice over. That’s what i meant by a standalone app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bilal Alsurri

Yes...but...if Resolve does it all in one in terms of color grading and video editing...well, I think Adobe is going to do the same thing with the color management, xd

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bilal Alsurri

I think the best way for all this is trying to develope all in one app. But in a moderate level, because I think the developing of Resolve is too much, because BlackMagic tries to include Video Compositing, Video Editing, Audio Editing, Color grading and media management and exporting in one main software, and I think that's a madness. This concept could be useful for a 3D app, such as Cinema 4D, but for video postproduction in general it's so much complicated.

So I think the solution has to be a mix: Grouping some similar disciplines in the same app and the other disciplines for other difierent apps with a similar workflow. As Adobe does 😉

In conclusion I think the best soultion is to add all your prototype ideas (and more color tools) inside both Lumetri color modules of After Effects and Premiere Pro. So you'll can make the color grading with your dear After Effects again 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I wish for is to get back Speed Grade. Or really simillar tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks great! I doubt they could make it work. They'd rather spend their money on bloatware features instead of the basics. Adobe couldn't get Speedgrade to work and Lumetri is the worst offender in terms of Premiere and Encoder crashing on my mac based system. Speedgrade like Resolve was a very powerful professional color grading system. Adobe lacked the will or the brain power to make it work. They'd rather add a bunch of gimmicks than make what they have work. Good luck. After Effects user since 1998. Premiere Pro since it usurped Final Cut Pro. Blackmagic is going to clean up. No subscription and one of the most powerful free versions of software I've ever seen. Very reliable to boot. The only reason we're not cutting with it is After Effects (which is also full of bugs)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely wonderful. The current lumetri is a bit confused and amateur. The flow is spread across way too many tabs and functions on other tabs requiring much navigation. Well done to those that put so much effort into the concept and design.

PLEASE DO THIS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate