• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Bug] Productions Audio Channels (Modify Clip)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed while using Productions workflow in 23.1.0, if I right click on an audio clip in a timeline that is linked to a source video in a different project from where the sequence is, and I select "Audio Channels", this brings up a "Modify Clip" screen that is blank and you can't adjust any of the settings. Going to the project that holds the source video and changing it from its "Modify>Audio" menu or selecting "Audio Channels" from a clip in the same project as the sequence works fine. It's just bugged when it comes to the "Audio Channels" option for clips working across linked projects in a Production.
Idea No status
TOPICS
Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Contributor ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there, we see the same issue : we reported it to Adobe . 

- AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 5975WX 32 core, 3,6GHZ, 128 GIG RAM
- Windows 10 Enterpise LTSC - 21H2
- 10 gig netwrok connection to our GPFS Storage
- NVIDIA RTX A4000 - graphic driver : 527.27

When we in Productions :
We open Two project : A project with a sequence in it And a Project with all the rushes in.
If we put one rushe in the sequence of the other project en use on the audio : Modify audio we get a blank menu, we not able to change the routing of the audio. If we put the sequence in the same project as the rushes project we can modify the audio.

This looks like he loosing the reference to the audio.

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 16.12.15 (2).pngScreenshot 2023-02-20 at 16.12.46 (2).png

Votes

Translate

Translate