• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request: Please restore access to previous Export Panel WITHIN Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please restore access to previous Export Panel WITHIN Premiere Pro. The new Export panel has an extremely frustrating UI. Hidden settings, forced fullscreen, bad layout, vastly more clicks, further mouse travel distance, the list goes on. 

Please give us the ability to choose the legacy Export Panel WITHIN Premiere Pro. Exporting to ME is a flawed option as it does not work consistently and oftern crashed with complicated edits and/or 3rd party plugins, where PP does not.

The new Export window has made the edting workflow more difficult and frustrating. Thanks.

Idea No status Locked
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Contributor ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post has come from the wrong account. This was supposed to be from MY personal account (this one), but I failed to realise I was logged in from my work account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am locking this idea, as it is a duplicate of an idea that will soon - by the end of January - be migrated to this forum. Once the migration is complete, I encourage you to add your voice to the existing idea related to your suggestion. 

Thanks,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate